Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Learn From The Pro

I find the way to improve your photography skills is by learning from th pros. I have followed some pro photographers and most of them are willing to share their knowledge about photography. I find that is the best to on the field with the pros you'll gain more from it.

Read photography magazines

There are many photography magazines out there you can read and most of them have some photo
tips and tricks that you can learn, few magazine that I usually buy is the Digital Camera Magazine, Practical Photography, Outdoor photographer and I even buy National Geographic magazine because now National Geographic most likely concentrate more on photography than long articles. These are some of the magazines that I find it very helpful in giving you inspiration and new ideas by just looking at the images taken by pro photographers.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lance...

Ada rules kah mau ambil gambar potrait?

What's the proper way untuk guna tu flash? I mean inda mo get that *shiny* di muka tu (yang macam kena reflect di muka...

Jollence Lee said...

I hope this post helps

Jewelle said...

I try to read this magazine too and the few issues that I have do have some very nice tips - the problem is remembering and trying them out - still a hit and miss photographer, I am!

Never mind, I'll learn from you :-)